my bookmarks my bootlegvideos my flickrphotos rss takeout send me a note font-size:12px font-size:14px font-size:16px

2005/08/27

Green!Eyes @ Witchhouse 20050826

Green!Eyes
Love Is Standing on a Doorway - just to see if she happens to come walking by

they are my favorite Taiwanese underground band since last spring at UnderWorld. yet every song they've written was in English because the guitarist/vocalist/song-writer "昱辰" grew up in Canada and France according to himself. it's kind of like his mother-language. (i've heard some friends of the band call him "老王" as a nickname, but actually he is only 19 years old i think, attendding college in NTU as a freshman and a sophomore-to-be. what a young talented musician he is! and, geeeeee, it reminds me that i am so old and getting oldder but still underachived...T___T ) and the song i just bootlegged and shared below which has a damn long name called "Love Is Standing on a Doorway - just to see if she happens to come walking by" may be my personal favorite.

Green!Eyes is planning to release an EP with post-rock band Smol. these two band were invited to performed in Tokyo Japan earlier this month. every time i go to the gig of Green!Eyes, they change different ways to re-arrange their works, always fun to listen to. and this clip will be definitely NOT as same as the EP version for sure. 昱辰 gave me the demo of the EP after the Witchhouse gig for free, and i got signatures of the bandmembers(with SMOL) on it. i'll buy another copy after the official release, the recording and mixing will be much better than this demo version.

great show and great night. ha ha~~~ i love Green!Eyes ! ! ! ! ! !

Green!Eyes



     Share/Save/Bookmark

0 chorus resound:

 

FinderiCal: my Google Calendar plan4funMail: drop me a lineiPhoto: my flickr photosiMovie: my bootlegvideos on YouTubeFinalCut: movie premieresGarageBand: i wanna rock !iTunes: play that funky musicQuickTime: front row cinemaSafari: Internet Surfing Matrix ReloadedPages: i can read tooKeynote: notable quotesiChat: blahblahs of my miserable lifePainter: drawing graffitiMotion: i love this game !Tachikoma: Ghost in the ShellVoiceOver: i'm biased & saying it out loudSystem Preferences: rss takeout Recycle Bin
Related Posts with Thumbnails