my bookmarks my bootlegvideos my flickrphotos rss takeout send me a note font-size:12px font-size:14px font-size:16px

2006/02/02

birthday wish. the same, again.

志玲姐姐哭了birthdaycake

oh, no. it only reminds me that i'm getting too old to be loved.


this is my birthday wish. the same, again.
我想要變聰明變有錢變漂亮。

make a wishi wanna be adored like 志玲姐姐. she's kind of like my role model.

and also, 我還要心愛的人,一個搖滾樂隊,口袋裡再多一點錢。
that would be perfect.

ain't it just a tiny humble wish, huh?




生日剛好總是在過年期間其實並不見得比較好玩。都被關在家裡,要找朋友一起玩可能還都找不到人,大家都返鄉過年了,事先辛苦敲定好的約會有時還會被強迫取消,只為了跟家人一起度過所謂「難得的」family time。可是我家家族成員中還蠻多都在這附近誕生的,包括我的寶貝爹地,還有又高又帥又認真負責的好表哥,看咱們水瓶座家族多麼優雅自由啊有沒有。春節那天表姊才又剛生了一個白白胖胖的寶貝兒子,我本來還想要她多等個四五天陪我一起過生日不是很熱鬧嗎,這下來不及了。狗年旺福恭禧發財生日快樂。

     Share/Save/Bookmark

0 chorus resound:

 

FinderiCal: my Google Calendar plan4funMail: drop me a lineiPhoto: my flickr photosiMovie: my bootlegvideos on YouTubeFinalCut: movie premieresGarageBand: i wanna rock !iTunes: play that funky musicQuickTime: front row cinemaSafari: Internet Surfing Matrix ReloadedPages: i can read tooKeynote: notable quotesiChat: blahblahs of my miserable lifePainter: drawing graffitiMotion: i love this game !Tachikoma: Ghost in the ShellVoiceOver: i'm biased & saying it out loudSystem Preferences: rss takeout Recycle Bin
Related Posts with Thumbnails